Friday, March 16, 2007

14.1.07
The Zoo

On a nice sunny day I went with the family Schranz and my friend Elise to the zoo in Zürich. I like to go there and watch all the strange animals. Especially the Australian ones. My favourite is always the Rhino. I just like this huge peaceful grey monster with the horn on its nose. This day it did a great show for all the spectators. It klimbed over a fallen tree to sratch it self on its tommy. Somehow it got stuck on top of the tree. It took him a long time to get down the tree again. Very entertaining....
I was just watching the cute little seals with their huge black eyes when I suddenly discovered a very special bird in the next cage. Somehow Elise made her way inside the pinguin place and I had to take a picture of this brave move...










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home